Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

Zoya Sooki

Here's a quick post on Zoya's Sooki! I took the picture right after painting my nails so please don't mind the terribly messy application lol!! Although it's sloppy, you can see the color accurately and that's really what matters, right? ;) Sooki is a very bright, bold cherry red polish!


Two coats and it was perfectly opaque. Whenever I wear this color it just makes me feel happy--the bright color screams fun and summer! I also think it's a flattering red for all types of skin tones--in some lights it leans more warm/tomato red and in others it looks more cool toned. I love it!

What do you think of Sooki!? Do you like wearing red on your nails?

Also, don't forget to check out Zoya's new reward points program: Share The Love. You can read more about it in this post here!

8 comments:

  1. You know what is funny? I am wearing Sooki today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha great minds!! Snooki is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a pretty orange-red, I'm totally gonna try it out! :)
    colormeloverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love red nails!! great color!
    your blog is absolutely fabulous, doll!
    following you now!
    would love for you to check out my blog :)
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great red for Summer! I eagerly await the return of True Blood each June ^.^ I recently read the name Sookie has skyrocketed in popularity in the past couple of years... I've never met a Sooki, have you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice nail paint. i love this nail paint.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!
    I follow you on bloglovin,
    Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...