Nars Mata Hari Blush

I'm almost through swatching nars blushes!! I believe Orgasm is the last one. Nars describes Mata Hari as a "Rose Petal Pink," and it's also the only matte Nars blush I own!


On my skin Mata Hari comes across as a dusty mauvey pink. I really like this tone of pink because it's not too bright, nor too cool toned. I find it to be very wearable!

The pigmentation is wonderful but when I first bought it I was having a lot of trouble applying. It just came across way too heavy. Then I discovered the skunk brush! Take a mac 187 type of brush to apply it and you get perfectly flushed rosey cheeks. This is definitely a blush I like to pair with purple or blue eyeshadow looks because of the mauve/plummy undertone.

The quality is on par with all the other Nars blushes I've babbled about: it lasts all day on my cheeks, blendable, and VERY pigmented!

Comments

  1. ohh it's gorgeous! I'll definitely have to check it out next time I'm at sephora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own any matte NARS blushes... I guess it's about time I get one, huh!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! get on that laurajean!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush