TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Info & Swatches

I've been wanting to dedicate a post to TheBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer because i think it's really a beautiful product! I've had it for a little over 2 weeks and I can already say that it is one of my favorite products ever!

Here's some pictures...
Cute packaging!

As you can see it's a beautiful golden-y beige champagne highlighter that you can use to highlight your cheeks, eyeshadow, brow bone, decolletage, etc..

Swatched on the left (one swipe!) and blended out on the right

It is GORGEOUS! The pigmentation is amazing, you only need the tiniest bit to blend onto your cheek bones to give you a beautiful, natural looking, ethereal glow. There is no heavy glitter, it just has a subtle sheen to it and even though it's a powder product, the texture is so soft it's almost cream-like. It's just really important to blend it since it is so pigmented! Also, this stuff stayed on my cheeks all day! I really have nothing bad to say about it at all, I love it.

The packaging is adorable, sturdy, and you get a ton of product...I can't imagine hitting pan on it anytime soon. I can see this working on a variety of skin tones as well, especially warm tones since it does have a gold tinge to it.

I've been using this highlighter daily, it's perfect for those glowy summer cheeks! Ever since buying this, I've been wanting to try more items from TheBalm (hot mama blush is calling my name and I am trying to resist buying it!). Let me know if you've tried this "luminzer" or what you're favorite highlighter is!

Comments

  1. I love gold toned highlighters :) I had my eyes on this one after I was browsing Sephora's website one day. TheBalm also makes some great sets with a few of their products in one which is a good deal.

    My current favorite highlighter is E.L.F's Gotta Glow blush which is a dupe for Nars' Albatross. When I'm out of Gotta Glow I think I'll invest in Albatross because the shimmer is more finely milled :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! I've been wanting it forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this highlighter! It looks nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks so pretty! my favorite highlighter right now is this golden one by ELF in sunkissed. it looks beautiful on tanned skin tones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks reallly pretty :D love the goldish color to it. would be great for summer :)

    & i love your makeups in your other posts / new follower btw :) love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I own the highlighter myself and I really like it. There is only one highlighter which I prefer over the Marry Loumaizer and that is acutally from a German Drugstore Brand and was part of a limited edition :/
    I compare them on my blog:
    http://schnibeauty.blogspot.com/2011/03/highlighter-vergleich-p2-catrice-balm.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush