Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner Forest Shimmer Ink

Today I wanted to show you another Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner that I have been a fan of for a few months now. I previously talked about how much I love the Black Ink color HERE. I think Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliners are such a fantastic product--I wish I could collect them all!


Forest Shimmer Ink is a sooty dark olivey green with subtle gold shimmer. It is such a stunning color! I personally love wearing it with green, brown, gold, and cream eyeshadows or just on it's own. It's very versatile for a green eyeliner because the brown/olive undertones helps make it more neutral and wearable.

Pigmentation is excellent--it's completely opaque and the shimmer stays on to give a lovely effect on the eyes. Texture is creamy and smooth so it applies very easily with all types of eyeliner brushes. I personally have extremely good wear time with Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners both on the lid and on the waterline. They last all day on me until I remove it at night. Another plus is the packaging. The lids screw on very tight so they don't dry out. My last pot of gel eyeliner lasted three and a half years and was creamy until the day I finished it!



I believe the Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliners retail for $23--sadly since I lasted posted about my Black Ink liner (here) the price has gone up $2. I found mine at a Macy's counter and I know they sell it at Nordstrom as well. I don't believe you can buy this shade at Sephora since they don't have the full range available. It is definitely on the pricey side but I think it is worth it--the pot lasts forever, the shade is unique, and the wear time can't be beaten (for me at least!).

Would you wear a olive eyeliner like Forest Shimmer Ink? Have you tried Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliners!?

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I am a lover of anything forest green, especially with gold shimmer! BB gel liners are beautiful and like you said last forever! I've had the same pot of one for over 3 years and it's still not dried out :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! I'd totally wear something like this. Olive/brown is a nice change from a stark black :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous, unique shade! Loving the shimmer to it and so nice to hear the formula is so impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes green and gold is pretty much the best combo ever! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patricia García IglesiasApril 15, 2013 at 8:18 PM

    Hi, I just met your blog and love it! your pictures are great! I follow you from now! many kisses and good luck in all your projects!. I leave my blog in case you want to follow me!

    http://siempremisspetula.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the hint of gold in this shadow. not overwhelming. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush