Light Brown Eyes with Mac Shy Girl

Hi everyone! I had such a battle with my camera today. The lighting wasn't good, camera wouldn't pick up the colors, blah blah blah. I find that the camera picks up more dramatic looks really well but doesn't capture the eyeshadow when I do more of a natural look. I wanted to post today's look though because I'm wearing Mac Shy Girl, a lipstick I got from MAC's recycling program Back 2 Mac! I've been loving this lipstick so much!

Nars Abysinnia (brow bone too) & Urban Deacy Sin on lid, Urban Decay Naked in Creae, Urban Decay Buck in outer crease, Nars Galapagos in outer-v
^^Had a lot of trouble getting close up shots of the eyeshadow. it turned out so muddy on camera but was much more defined in person!
This picture is a bit more accurate to how the colors are in real life!



 Products:

Face:
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer in Nude & Sand (mixed)
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Laura Mercier Translucent powder
TooFaced Chocolate Soleil
Illamasqua Lover Blush
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette

Eyes:
Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow primer
Nars Absyinnia, Galapagos
Urban Decay Sin, Naked, Buck
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in chocolate shimmer ink
Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara

Lips:
Mac Shy Girl Lipstick
Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Sunset Peach

Definitely a more subtle look! I was outside for most of the day and didn't feel like I was wearing tooo much makeup for daytime! :)
Any Mac Shy Girl lovers out there? I will do a post on it (with swatches!) soon!

Comments

  1. You are so gorgeous! I love your hair. Also a big MAC Shy Girl fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great FOTD!! <3 I think it looks great. What are you wearing (clothes wise) because that is a pretty color against your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both, lovelies!!

    @LJ totally embarrassing to admit but that is actually my towel!! LOL!! they're from bed bath and beyond from a few years ago!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful, natural look!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love mac shy girl! You look great! LOVE the naked palette too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute its unreal! I have the same problem with neutrals & my camera. This looks so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so pretty! I love the look, its such a neutral and beautiful look, something I would totally wear =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! ♥

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty. xo

    p.s. I'm having a necklace giveaway from gigi vintage if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love your eye looks. Wanted to let you know I have given you a blog award :-)
    http://discoveringbeautytoday.blogspot.com/2011/10/classic-beauty-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving the eye makeup! New follower! Please follow me too =)

    http://mypetitefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush