Target Beauty Bag

I just wanted to do a quick post on the Target Beauty Bag that was available for a certain number of people back in August (for free!!!). At the time I hurried to the site and hoped that I was one of the lucky ones to get one! Finally, I got mine in the mail today! This is the second time this year that they've done the free Target beauty bag, so I'm crossing my fingers they will continue to have them!

Here's what was inside...

There's three different shampoo & conditioner samples, a mini Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion, L'oreal Youth Code cream, and Pond's wet cleansing towlettes. I was hoping it would have makeup samples (like a lipgloss or mascara or something!) but I'm definitely not complaining--I love getting samples and especially love when they're free! I'm especially looking forward to trying the Pond's towlettes!
In addition to the beauty samples, there is a little coupon booklet with "over $20" in savings. There's savings like: $1 off Sonia Kashu, $1 off Burt's Bees, $1 Sally Hansen, and much, much more!

I was really excited about the little makeup bag, it's really cute!!

I'm actually in need of a new little makeup bag to throw in my purse since the zipper on my current one broke. This one is perfect! It can fit lipstick, powder, lipgloss, eyeliner, etc.


When the time comes for the next free Target Beauty Sample Bag signup, make sure to check http://samples.target.com
I'll try to remember to do a post when I hear about the next time they have it!!

Have any of you gotten a Target beauty bag before?? What do you think of the samples?!

Comments

  1. yay i just got mine the other day too! I think my favorite thing is the bag! dont you love it? it's really silky- i did a post too if you wanna check it out- not that it's much different lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i totally agree, my favorite part is definitely the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is a really nice little treat, lucky lady! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just used the Burt's Bees moisturizer today and I didn't really like it... but I do love the little makeup bag, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a neat idea! I wanna sign up for the next one! ♥

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush