Light Neutral Golds with Vanilla and Voyage

Here's a look that I did with Mac's Vanilla Pigment and Nars Voyage (which I got in trades and was very eager to use!). I always love shimmery neutral looks and this is definitely a favorite of mine. It's especially perfect when you have no idea what you want to wear on the rest of your face!


Mac Vanilla Pigment on lid, Nars Voyage in crease, Urban Deacy Smog in outer-v/crease/lower lashline, Nars Galapagos in outer-v


Don't mind the messy, damp hair!
 Products:

Face:
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer in Nude & Sand (mixed)
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque
Laura Mercier Translucent powder
TooFaced Chocolate Soleil
Illamasqua Hussy Blush
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette

Eyes:
Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow primer
Mac Vanilla Pigment
Nars Voyage, Galapagos
Urban Decay Smog
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in black ink
Covergirl Lashblast Volume

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter Cherry Tart (these are officially one of my favorite lip products ever. So easy and comfortable to wear!)

I really hope you like this look and thank you for looking!

Comments

  1. I dont know what it is, but you really know how to make neutrals POP! Great job...it really is a beautiful look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty! I love Smog by UD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Perfect amount of sparkle :) and I can't wait until I find those colorburst lip butters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous and your liner is perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this look, it's neutral with a nice shimmery pop!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush