Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hello again FOTD

Hey everyone!
Long time no blog! I'm sorry for the huge lack of posts lately--I just moved a week ago and needless to say, the whole process has been busy and exhausting! Now that I'm settled in I'm ready to get back into the swing of things!
Here's my fotd--kind of boring on the eyes I know but I always tend to go for neutrals when I wear a brighter lip! I'm also trying out a new Revlon lip product--"Rendezvous" which is part of the new Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. I'm planning a full review post on it soon!

Inglot AMC 30 on the lid, Inglot 402 in outer-v, Inglot 342 matte, Nars Mekong as eyeliner, Nars Absynnia to highlight


Products:
Face:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20 (loving this foundation! let me know if you'd like a review!)
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Laura Mercier Translucent powder
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
Mac Harmony Blush to contour
Illamasqua Lover Blush
Dior Amber Diamond
Revlon Brow Fantasy Gel in Dark Brown

Eyes:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot AMC 30, 342, 402
Nars Absyinnia
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in zero on waterline
Nars Mekong as eyeliner
Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara

Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous

What makeup items have you been loving lately!?

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...