Zoya Blair

Here's the completely gorgeous Zoya Blair...


Blair is a very dramatic and deep blackened scarlet red/burgandy. The color is absolutely amazing and one of my favorite reds EVER--it has beautiful, rich shimmer throughout it and has a nice, glossy finish.
I was having so much trouble getting the right lighting, but I hope you can get an idea of the color!
Zoya Blair was opaque in one coat, but I did two to make it completely smooth. I love Zoya's nail polish formula! If you're in the market for a beautiful, vampy red this holiday season, definitely check this one out!

Comments

  1. So pretty! I love deep reds for this time of year :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Fall/Winter Color. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shimmer is so pretty! This looks great with your skintone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, thanks for the nail polish review! Just found you via the blog hop and am your newest GFC follower (YTBlushingBasics). Hope you can take a minute to check out my beauty blog as well. xo

    http://www.blushingbasics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I need this NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blackened reds always get my attention and this is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely post, I like your nail polish color! Great sense of style!

    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???
    Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color, I want this one, love Zoya ! You're invited to enter my Chanel & Too Faced Giveaway !
    Follow Fashion and Cookies,

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful color!
    I follow u, follow me please

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice


    There is Fornarina fabolous leg jeans Giveaway on my blog I wait u!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stumbled across your blog, and I love it!! Definitely following. xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this one too & I love it! I'm so loving Zoya, it's my first choice whenever I'm on the hunt for new polish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush