Zoya Kelly

I've been on such a Zoya nail polish kick because of all their promos they've been doing lately (check their facebook page!). Today's polish is Zoya Kelly, a rich and creamy gray that mostly leans blue but also has a tiny bit of purple in it as well---it's certainly not your typical grey color!



I think Kelly is such a unique color. It's a nice alternative to black if you don't like to wear black on your nails but want to try darker colors. Formula is wonderful and opaque--I applied two thin coats. Zoya is definitely my favorite brand of nail polish--I have some OPI, Sephora by OPI and Essie that I like a lot, but nothing beats the Zoya formula for me. It lasts on my nails longer than any other brand and doesn't chip as fast (for me at least!).

What do you think of Zoya Kelly? Do you like wearing darker colors on your nails?

Comments

  1. I also love this color. Such a unique shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color for the colder months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you the Versatile Blog Award! :)
    Check it out here:

    http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sad to admit that I have never tried a Zoya polish yet :(
    I dont know about you, but they dont sell them in any stores near I live. Im sure I could order them online though. Im such a nail polish junkie you would think I'd be on top of this..lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush