Shimmering Green and Bright Coral Lips

I know I'm wayyyy late for St. Patrick's Day, but I did a quick green look the other day! As you probably know from reading my blog I am completely obsessed with olive greens! I always like pairing greens with coral or peachy lips--Mac Vegas Volt is the perfect coral lip color now that the warmer weather is coming! I'll have to do a separate post on it soon because I love it so much!

Inglot 419 on the lid and lower lashline, Mac Smut in the outer-v and crease, Mac Femme Fi on browbone




Products:
Face:
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Nude
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Laura Mercier Translucent powder
Reviva Labs Makeup Primer
Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Rollerball
TooFaced Chocolate Soleil
Illamasqua Lover Blush
Dior Amber Diamond
Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette

Eyes:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot 419 (see swatches Here)
Mac Smut, Femme-Fi
Mac Pearlglide Eyeliner in Black Line
Covergirl Lash Perfection

Lips:
Mac Vegas Volt Lipstick
Mac Enchantress Lipgloss (used to tone down the Vegas Volt a bit since it's so bright!)

What do you like to pair with green eyeshadow?! Any Vegas Volt lovers out there? I will definitely do a post on it soon! :)

Comments

  1. Pretty look; Smut blends so well with that gorgeous Inglot color! I also love VV, but it looks a bit garish on me - are you toning it down with that lipgloss or is it just the photos making it seem a lot more easy to wear? Your brows look perfect, btw. Are you keen to try the new Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sarah! Yeah the lipgloss is definitely toning it down a bit and adding a touch of pink... along with my poor camera lol! It's a bit brighter in real life but not too much more! I definitely need to blot it down or put lipgloss over it since it is so bright!
    Oooh new milk chocolate soleil!? I need to do some googling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green makes you glow! <3 I love the bronzey complexity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vegas Volt looks so pretty on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look beautiful sweetheart, the olive eyeshadow makes your eyes look like pure gold!!! this is such a pretty look for every day and can be easily transformed into evening makeup. awesome <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush