Wet N Wild Blue Had Me At Hello Swatches






Hope these were swatches were helpful! I would definitely recommend this palette...based on swatching and wearing a few colors today, they are really wonderful quality for drugstore eyeshadow. Over my mac pain pot, I didn't experience ANY creasing. The colors are very, very smooth. I will admit I can be a bit of an eyeshadow snob (most of my eyeshadows are not drugstore),but these are very impressive and a similar quality for an amazing price tag! Definitely recommend!
Let me know if you've picked up any of the palettes!

Comments

  1. I LOVE their new 8 icon palettes. Unfortunately they are not sold in Germany. But I was able to get my hands on the Comfort Zone and the Petal Pusher palette through MUA. The Comfort Zone already arrived and I enjoy it a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, I can't seem to get my hands on the Comfort Zone! It's sold out everywhere I've looked. They are such wonderful quality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are without primer? That's crazy! They're so pigmented! Thanks for taking the time to do all those swatches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush