Nars Nouveau Monde EOTD

Here's my first look using Nars Nouveau Monde!




Eyes:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Benefit creaseless cream shadow in skinny jeans
Nars Nouveau Monde
Mac Phloof as highlight
Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in black ink
Covergirl lashblast


I absolutely love this duo! I wasn't sure how these colors would look together, but I think this made for a nice smokey, evening look. The benefit skinny jeans really enhanced the colors, the green olive was much more intense in person. This is definitely going to be a favorite duo of mine, it's perfect for spring.
Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. You are gorgeous!! I love the eyes! Super pretty:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog from MUA. I never would've considered Nouveau Monde but your pictures created a new lemming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful..I will get this duo now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you both! i am really loving nouveau monde at the moment, the quality is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this look! I would not have thought this combination would have been so absolutely gorgeous! Expert, beautiful application :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS You're a horrible influence- this is so beautiful I had to order it for myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ missey thanks so much! you are going to LOVE it, i promise! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush