Nars Deep Throat Blush

You'll have to excuse me, lately I've been on an intense Nars kick. I love my newly acquired shadows so much, I figured I'd go through and post some pictures and thoughts on all of my blushes over the next few weeks!
First blush I'm going to show you is Nars Deep Throat. I've only had this one for about 2 months now and I really love it! Nars describes it as "peach with shimmer."





The color is beautiful, it definitely shows up as the perfect blend of peach and baby pink. There's a very subtle shimmer to add a nice glow to the cheeks, but not enough to effect the texture: it's smooth and pigmented enough to just need a little bit on the brush. When I'm not sure what color to use on my cheeks, this one is usually a safe bet--it goes with nearly every look! As with all of my Nars blushes, it lasts the whole day on me. Check it out if you haven't, nars blushes are my favorite!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush