Runaway Valentines Day & Thank You!

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day, whether you spent it with a special someone, friends, family or even if you didn't celebrate I hope you had a great day/week too :)! My boyfriend and I stayed in and he cooked me dinner (which is a rarity!) and we went to a concert he was playing in later that night! I wore my new lipstick, Mac Runaway Red with winged eyeliner and lots lots lots of mascara! Let me know in the comments what you wore and what you did for Valentines Day!

Inglot 330 all over the lid/under browbone, Inglot 342 in the crease, a tiny bit of Mac Jardin Aires Pigment on lid
Grr the lipstick is much deeper in real life! Next FOTD with it I will try to get the color to look more true to life!

Products:
Face:
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Laura Mercier Translucent powder
Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer
Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Rollerball
TooFaced Chocolate Soleil
Nars Madly (need to try a cool blush with this lipstick next time!)
Dior Amber Diamond
Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette

Eyes:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot 330 matte & 342 matte
Mac Jardin Aires
Covergirl Lash Perfection
BB gel eyeliner in black ink
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 23L (Champagne on the waterline)
Lips:
Mac Runaway Red

It was also my One Year Blog Anniversary yesterday!!!! I can't believe I've had this blog for a year now! My first official blog post of last year was actually an eye look for Valentines Day here (the pictures are messed up on the post though sorry!). I wanted to thank all my followers for taking the time out of your day to read my blog! I've met so many wonderful people in the blogging & makeup community and I appreciate your support so much! When I first started this blog I never imagined I'd have followers or even comments on any of my posts! It means the world to me! So thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! XOXO

Comments

  1. You pull off a red lip really well! I might have to try that mascara sometime, it looks great!

    http://inpursuitofbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this look! It looks flawless... so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is lovely. Happy blog birthday. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I wish I could draw my liner that well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty look. So simple but just right.

    Happy one year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so perfecto liner! what brush do u use to apply it?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much everyone!

    @shesprettyjustaskher: I used a Mac 210 brush :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every style and looks are killer :)
    keep posting :) waiting for more :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush