Tarte Exposed Amazonian Clay Blush

It's been a long time since I posted about the first Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush I got (Amused) so I figured it's time to show you one of my all time favorite blushes from the same line: Tarte Exposed.

As you can see it's very well loved. I'm not at all surprised to see that the design is quickly fading away from all the use it's getting. Exposed is a soft netural brown/pink/rose. It gives the nicest, most natural glow on the cheeks. It is the blush I reach for when I either don't know what to wear or want my skin to look very natural and flushed. It is definitely my favorite everyday blush and I use it multiple times every week.
Tarte Exposed on left, Nars Deep Throat on right
As you can see from the above swatches, Exposed definitely has more rose and brown undertones in comparison to Nars Deep Throat which is a slightly shimmery peachy pink. It is also a matte blush---it's very smooth and blends easily onto the cheeks. The pigmentation is also fantastic and you only need to get a touch of it on your brush. Just like in my initial post on the amazonian clay blushes, I can't attest to the 12 hour wear time as I usually don't have my makeup on for that long!! It lasts as long as I need it to and it certainly stays on my cheeks until the end of my day.

I really can't say enough good things about this blush. I was initially put off by the color when I first swatched it---I thought it came across as too brown and muddy. However, once applied to the cheeks it gives such a subtle rosy glow. This color should definitely be on your list if you're in need of an effortless, everyday blush!

What's your go-to everyday blush? Have you tried any of Tarte's amazonian clay blushes?t

Comments

  1. Great shade!my favourite blush at the moment is a very natural one from Alverde.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is definitely in my top 5! I'm really glad to see a review of this too! Before I bought mine I was so worried it would look like Blushbaby but I could only find 1-2 reviews. ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of the Amazonian Clay Blushes. My first one was dollface next came exposed and then tipsy and the limited edition one in achiote. I love all of them! They have an amazing staying power and the colors are very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swatch! I've actually tested this blush out at Sephora a few times and have always been impressed with the shade. Natural and versatile, but not boring! I may actually have to pick it up sometime soon :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this blush, it's so flattering

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tarte seems has a brownish pigment while NARS seems too peachy.
    cosmetics online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush