Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Purple and Orange Sorbet

The other day I saw a picture of a girl wearing orange and purple eyeshadow paired together. I thought this was such an unusual, yet pretty combination and decided to recreate it! Taking time to blend the colors softly made the look nice and wearable. I hope you're not sick of Inglot 407 yet since it was in my last fotd but I just can't get enough of it!! Hope you like it! :)

Inglot 407 on lid, Inglot 325 in crease, dark side of Hourglass Exhibition in outer-v and Mac Phloof to highlight inner corner and browbone

Products:
Face:
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Laura Mercier Translucent powder
Bobbi Brown Corrector
Mac Harmony Blush to contour
Rock & Republic Blush in Bedroom
Mac Refined Mineralized Skin Finish
Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette

Eyes:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot 407 & 325 (orangey/gold & bright purple, see inglot swatches here)
Dark side of Hourglass Exhibition (see review here)
Mac Phloof
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
Covergirl Lashblast (orange tube)

Lips:
YSL Glossy Stain #12

What unusual eyeshadow combination have you been loving lately?! Let me know and I'll give it a try!

13 comments:

  1. Oo I love this combination. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors, looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never have thought of this combination but it really works! Beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, you did it so subtly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these colors together!! Will you be doing anymore video tutorials? I'd love to learn to do my eyes like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks great!! you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fab! The shade of your lipstick is so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great on you! It's one of my favourite colour combinations too- I posted a similar look on my blog recently, in fact. Can't go wrong with purples and bronzes for summer :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi dear!
    Your blog is so beautifull! i love your make-up! You have pretty eyes :)

    I follow you now and i was so happy if you wisit me too :)


    http://eva-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your are beautiful! I like lighter eyes in summer and tried to use less product. I only use a neutral shade on crease, a very fine liquid eye liner plus a mascara. Creasing will be a problem and I will wait till cooler weather for heavier eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is fab, you are beautiful darling :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...