Inglot Taupes and Soft Pink Cheeks

Hey everyone!! Happy April!! I've still been playing with my Inglot shadows (see my post here!) and figuring out different combinations I can do with them! This is definitely not the most creative--I stuck to the same color family with taupey grey purples of various shades for this look but I hope you like it.

Inglot 434 all over lid, Inglot 376 in outer v, Urban Decay Creep in outer-v too, Inglot 358 in the crease

A rare closed mouth smile! lol!!


Products:
Face:
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Nude mixed with a tiny drop of Laura Mercier Silk Creme in Medium Ivory for a tiny bit more coverage :)
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Laura Mercier Translucent powder
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
Mac Refined Golden Bronzer
Nars Deep Throat Blush
Mac Vanilla Pigment (for highlight)
Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette

Eyes:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough As Taupe (see swatches here!)
Inglot 434, 376, 358
Urban Decay Creep
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara

Lips:
YSL Rouge Volupte in #1 Nude Beige (Tinh if you're reading this, you're the best!xo)

I always love pairing a deep taupe eye with pink lips! I hope you liked the look! Also, what is your preference with close up makeup photos on blogs---do you like the single eye closeups I usually take or does the one picture of the slightly closed eyes (like in this post) do the job? I've been having trouble getting the color accurate on the single eye shots even on the macros setting so I stuck with this one picture for today! I'd appreciate any opinions or advice :)

Comments

  1. You are totally making me want Inglot shadows. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous!!! I love the whole look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot Hot HOT!
    Some of my favourite 'colours' are layerings of similar shades -- you get a totally unique complexity and depth

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! Whenever I can get to an inglot counter, I'm definitely going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great look. Also liked the smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty!! This makes me want to pick up a whole bunch of Inglot shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much everyone, I'm glad you like it!! Seriously, Inglot shadows are amazing I am in love!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush