One of my favorite youtube tutorials...

I just wanted to post a video that I found extremely helpful! I'm sure many of you all know about the Pixiwoo channel on youtube. If you don't, go on youtube now!! They are really wonderful makeup artists and their videos are great--everything is explained well and to the point. I discovered this video (along with the whole world of makeup tutorials) on youtube about a year ago, and this video is one of my favorites.
In terms of eyeshadow placement, this tutorial is one that I like to base a lot of my looks off of (with different colors!). I just love the shape the shadow creates and how simple the process is (only 3 colors!). I'm not wild about the mac zoom lash mascara, and my personal application (with brushes, etc.) isn't the same but overall i think the look is beautiful! I hope you find it as helpful as I did!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush