Purple Purple Purple FOTD

Here's a purple look I came up with today. I really wanted to play around with my new R&R tempting eyeshadow! I'm pretty happy with how it came out and I'm glad I was able to incorporate my new nars shadows as well from the habanera duo and nouveau monde duo. i love purples ;)


Nars Nouveau Monde lilac on inner lid, R&R tempting on lid, Nars Habanera plum on outer lid, R&R skintight as highlight

Products...

Face:

Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in Nude mixed with Revlon skin illuminator in bare light
Laura Mercier secret camoflauge and secret concealer pot
Mac MSFN

Nars Laguna

Nars Deep Throat
Mac Hush on cheekbones
Anastasis brow powder in brunette

Eyes:
Nars Nouveau Monde lilac, Nars Habanera, Plum, Rock and Republic Tempting & Skintight
Mac Wedge to blend edges
Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in black ink
Covergirl lashblast

Lips:
NYX nude pink lip liner
Revlon colorburst lipstick in petal
Revlon super lustrous lipgloss in pink whisper
(wasn't sure what to use on my lips today! lol)

I think I need to get my hands on a light, cool pink blush, maybe that would have complimented the look better! What do you think? i always have trouble matching my eye looks with blush and lips!

Until next time! thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. How do you do it? Your eyeshadow looks are always so perfect!! It's no wonder you like purple...it looks amazing with your brown eye color. Ever consider doing tutorials? Your makeup skills are insanely good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! It definitely took a lot of practice for me to get down the application and blending techniques. I've definitely thought about doing tutorials. If i have some more spare time in the future I will consider it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush