Star Violet EOTD

Here's a quick eye look I did today! I normally don't think pinks or reds are very flattering on my eyes (they can make me look tired or bloodshot very easily), but Star Violet is one of the few colors that I really love wearing. Unlike it's name, it is not really violet at all. It's more of a warm metallic burgundy with a touch of brown and pink. To be honest, it is probably a color one should try in person because on certain skin tones it could look like a bruise--I think by applying it lightly on the outer lid and crease with a bright inner lid color (I used Mac jest here), it softens the eye so as to avoid looking too harsh!


Mac jest on the inner lid, star violet on lid, crease, and outer v, beauty marked in outer v



Products Used:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Mac Jest, Star Violet, Beauty Marked, Wedge (to blend), Shroom (highlight)
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in black ink
Covergirl lashblast (orange tube)
Anastasia brow powder in brunette

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush