Smoked Snakeskin FOTD

Wanted to do a dark look using R&R Snakeskin! I wish the photos could have captured the complexity of this shade: its a mix of brown,grey,gold,green. Love it!

R&R Snakeskin all over lid, Nouveau Monde (green) in crease, Nars Mekong in Outer V, Mac Wedge to blend
The liner is a little uneven in this picture,my bad! I fixed it after taking photos!
Products...

Face:
Laura Mercier Primer
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer & Mineral powder over top
Laura Mercier Undercover Pot
Mac Hush on cheekbones
Mac Springsheen blush
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Anastasia Brow Powder in brunette

Eyes:
Mac Painterly Paint pot and Stila Smudgepot in Bronze over that
Rock and Republic Snakeskin & Skintight
Nars Nouveau Monde (green side) & Nars Mekong
Mac Wedge & Universal Mix pigment on inner highlight
Covergirl Lashblast
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in black ink

Lips:
Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick in Demure

Comments

  1. Okay okay, I have to say you are one of the first people I have come across on beauty blogs (other than briefly a post here and there from Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmeres) who uses Laura Mercier products! I ABSOLUTELY love her foundation and I just discovered her tinted moisturizer. Have you ever used her foundation before?

    P.s. your blog is cute and I love your eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much!! i actually only discovered Laura Mercier in december when I bought her flawless face kit from sephora (and fell in love with it). I've only tried the concealer, tinted moisturizer, and primer so far but I think I'm definitely going to try a foundation next. Which ones do you like from her?
    I just ordered the mineral powder spf 15 to use over my tinted moisturizer so i'm hoping i'll like that! I was thinking of trying the oil-free foundation! I'm trying to avoid trying any of the makeup products just because i don't need anymore lip or eye or cheek products in my stash! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I love her foundation. I use the silk creme foundation and I have had it for about six months and I still have so much left. You only need a dallop and you get so much coverage. Love it! I know what you mean. I have too much makeup in general and will probably never get through it all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush