Dirty Teal Smokey Eye

Here's a messy smokey eye I did using some earthy, matte colors. I wish the teal around the eye photographed better--it's much more vibrant in person! Maybe it's time to upgrade my camera?  Love how simple it was to do as well--only two colors and a highlight!





Products:



Eyes:
Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot 340 matte
Mac Wedge
Mac Vanilla PigmentCovergirl Lash Perfection
BB gel eyeliner in black ink


Do you like wearing smokey eyes during daytime? I don't find this too dramatic but I definitely like smokey eyes ALL the time lol!!

Comments

  1. Smokey eyes are gorgeous and actually quite natural on you! I think it works well for daytime! :) Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job!
    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smokey eyes look so amazing on you :) I like your necklace and hair style too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear smokey eyes all the time, it's a sickness. This is very subtle and appropriate though. And it has such a rich complexity of colors for being only three eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much ladies!! i agree meredith, smokey eyes are definitely an addicting sickness lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey :) just subbed in ,, very nice blog girl..
    and you look like a doll..so pretty eyes...
    I love the shades that you have used in this post,,all my kinda shades :)

    Bless you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I´ve just discovered your blog and I love it!! This makeup is really pretty :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great! The colours are perfect on you.
    http://happychinadoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you really did it beautifully!!! I'm going to try it out myself.

    love from South Africa

    www.arumlilea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow your eyes are so beautiful! nice tutorial sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush