Smokey Gray Blues for New Years Eve!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! New Years Eve is typically a night where everyone goes all out with gold and silver and glitter! I figured I'd use this night to use eyeshadow colors that I don't wear very often: blue!! I'm usually a bit uncomfortable with blue all over the eyes, so I softened it by using more silvery-blue on the lids. I really hope you like this look!! I paired this one with a nude lip (Mac Creme D'Nude) but I also feel like this would have been worked well with a berry lip! Next time ;)


Urban Decay Strip on lid, Bare Escentuals Nude Beach on inner corner, theBalm Southern Belle in outer-v, Nars Pandora in Outer-v, Mac Shroom to highlight, & Wet N Wild Blue over bb gel eyeliner!



Products:

Face:
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Laura Mercier Translucent powder
Reviva Labs Make Up Primer
Bobbi Brown Corrector
TooFaced Chocolate Soleil
Mac Petticoat Mineralized Skinfinish
Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette

Eyes:
Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow primer
Wet N Wild Blue had me at hello palette (3rd color in the right column-blue!)
theBalm Southern Belle from the palette here!
Urban Decay Strip
Mac Shroom
Bare Escentuals Naked Lunch
Nars Pandora (matte black)
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in black ink
Covergirl Lashblast Volume

Lips:
Mac Creme D'Nude Lipstick
Mac Bubble Tea lipglass


What did you do for New Years Eve!?!? Did you do any makeup that was out of your comfort zone?? ;)

Comments

  1. Blue looks so gorgeous on your brown eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I'm uncomfortable with blue e/s too. It looks fantastic on you though! Blended perfectly as usual :)

    HNY Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun twist to a NYE look! I went with purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty look! Love the blue color you used over your eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gaaaaawwwdddd this is gorgeous!! I love a good ol' blue smokey eye :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely!!! i'm planning to do this on my eyes on a black tie event. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush