Sultry Smoke Grey and Taupe Look

I've never owned or really worn a matte grey eyeshadow before, so I tried pairing it with some taupey purples to warm it up! I really wanted to do a look using a new L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow (see them here!) so I used the grey "Sultry Smoke" as a base color all over the lid and then piled on the taupes!  I wish it photographed better but I hope you like it!


L'oreal Sultry Smoke all over lid, Inglot 454 inner corner, Inglot 423 outer-v/crease, Nars Ondine in crease, Mac Vanilla to highlight

Ignore the messy hair in front of my face lol!!
Products:

Face:
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Laura Mercier Translucent powder
Reviva Labs Make Up Primer
Bobbi Brown Corrector
TooFaced Chocolate Soleil
theBalm Cabana Boy Blush
Mac Vanilla Pigment to highlight
Anastasia Brow Powder in Brunette


Eyes:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Sultry Smoke
Inglot Eyeshadow in 454 (silvery) & 423 (taupe)
Nars Ondine in the crease
Covergirl Lash Perfection (i think I may like this as much as my covergirl lashblast. love.)
BB gel eyeliner in black ink

Lips:
Mac Patisserie Lipstick
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Orchid

How would you wear L'oreal infallible eyeshadow in sultry smoke? What colors do you pair with a matte grey eyeshadow?!

Comments

  1. That blush looks amazing on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I'm doing a silvery look in the future as well, so this is some great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! i love cabana boy on you! i wish i had that shade but i only want it if i can find it at a tjmaxx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVEEE the taupe and your hair! :)) Patisserie has been a longtime lemming of mine and it looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so getting sultry smoke today... matte grey looks so sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this eye look, it's super toned down but it's still super pretty.

    Hey could you vote for me to be the next Rimmel 10? I'm Megan M. All the infos on my blog!
    http://collegemakeupbudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and simple, might have to try this for when I go back to school this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i pair it with my blue eyeshadow mostly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you pretty pretty girl with a million dollar smile :)) great look as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely make-up :) You are such a beautiful girl! And I love your hair!
    I found you through Blog hop and now following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. thats stunning how do you get such great close ups of your eyes! xx

    i found your blog on kims blog hop

    Aimee xx

    @dream1ncolour

    www.dreamincolour11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG this is gorgeous and I'm so impressed by your makeup skills. It's really pretty. I actually was thinking how perfect your eyebrows were looking and then I saw your comment farther down..hehe you don't have any blemish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush