OPI You Don't Know Jacques!

This nail color may not be everyone's cup of tea--it's not exactly a color you would call pretty or girly. I had certainly assumed it was not a color for me. However, I must admit that now, after wearing it, I'm a bit obsessed with OPI You Don't Know Jacques! There is definitely a reason that this color is a cult classic in the beauty world!

 OPI You Don't Know Jacques is dark and chic grey-taupe and in my opinion, one of the most perfect neutral shades! It goes with anything and I can't help but feel stylish and elegant whenever I wear this polish! It's the perfect blend of warm chocolate and grey.

Surprisingly flattering, You Don't Know Jacques is up there with my favorite winter shades. I'm not sure I would wear this in the spring and summer (especially because I prefer to wear bright or vibrant colors during that time) so now is the perfect time to wear this shade.

Application is smooth and quick thanks to the OPI brushes (they are quite big and cover the nail in 2 easy swipes). This color also wore surprisingly well--literally lasted a week with hardly any touchups! Can't say enough good things about it!! I bought mine at Ulta but I'm sure you'd be able to find it at places where OPI nail polish is sold!

Do you like wearing neutral shades like brown, nude, or taupe on your nails?!

Comments

  1. This is one of my favorite nail polishes of all time! I love wearing Taupe-y colors on my nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colors like this! I have a color very similar and it looks good on most tones, surprisingly! LOL Looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this polish and love the color. It's one of my favorites! Going to check out your giveaway and enter. I have one going on too right now, check it out if you like: http://meetmeonthebrightside.blogsppot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this colour the other day, I really like it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this shade! I wear it a lot on my toes, too! xx

    acestacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like taupes for the winter time, they look very classic!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this colour, it looks lovely.

    Laura xoxo

    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would definitely wear it, because it is different. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this polish and I love love love it! I think it works for everyone, and for any season.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't usually wear shades like this. But I'm definitely gonna give it a try. Thanks for sharing.


    http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG< how funny the last time I got a pedi a couple weeks ago I picked this color because I thought the name was so funny and I wanted a dark neutral shade. It looks amazing on you and I really like this shade!

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Most of my nail polishes are either red, pink, or purple. I am slowly building my collection :)
    http://happychinadoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bronze Eyeshadow Swatches: Mac Tempting, Urban Decay Smog, Nars Kalahari, & Inglot

Nars Galapagos Swatches and Thoughts

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush: Lover's Blush